Credit precedents details
- Type of Credit:
- Planned Articulation
- Arrangement Date (YYYY-MM-DD):
- Last updated (YYYY-MM-DD):
- Program Title
- Bachelor of Human Services
- Program Code
Previous Institution and Course
- Previous Program Title
- Social Service Worker (2 Years)
- Previous Institution
- Fleming College, Ontario, Canada
- Qualification Level
- Completion Level
- Specified credit awarded
- 120 CP
- Course equivalent precedents
120CP credit transfer awarded for completion of Social Service Worker (2 years) program.
Community Development; Computer Module; Human Growth and Development; Intro to Social Services; Intro to College Communications; Intro to Helping Relationships; Intro to Psychology; Communicating at Work; Counselling Methods and Interventions; Ethics for Helping Professions; Field Preparation I; Group and Leadership Development; Social Issues; Social Psychology.
Abnormal Psychology; Advanced Group Work; Advocacy: Facilitating Change; Bahaviour Management; Family of Origin Theory and Practice; Field Preparation II; General Education Elective; Program Planning; Block Placement OR Block Placement A and Block Placement B.
- Course required for completion of degree
Students can complete the Griffith University degree in 3 semesters commencing February or July.
- Notwithstanding the amount of credit which may be granted, students must ensure that they choose a program of study which meets the requirements of their degree and is in accordance with University Credit Transfer Policy.
- The information above should not be used by current students wishing to substitute courses which are part of their degree requirements with courses listed on this page below as being equivalent. If you are a current student and you wish to undertake courses other than those prescribed in your degree contact staff at a Student Administration Centre for advice on procedures.
- Credit Precedents were correct at time of publication. However, the University reserves the right to amend any information without notice.