Credit precedents details
- Type of Credit:
- Planned Articulation
- Arrangement Date (YYYY-MM-DD):
- Last updated (YYYY-MM-DD):
- Program Title
- Bachelor of Business
- Program Code
Previous Institution and Course
- Previous Program Title
- Business Administration - Human Resource Management (3 years)
- Previous Institution
- Fleming College, Ontario
- Qualification Level
- Completion Level
- Specified credit awarded
- 160 CP
- Course equivalent precedents
160CP credit transfer awarded towards the Bachelor of Business (Human Resource Management) for completion of Business Administration - Human Resource Management (3 years) program.
- Course required for completion of degree
Students can complete the Griffith University degree in 2 semesters (subject to approved study plan of 80CP being available), commencing in February or July.
The Bachelor of Business is available at the Gold Coast, Nathan and Logan Campus
Note: These programs are subject to the Griffith Business School (GBS) satisfying the provisions relating to quality assurance contained in Standard 17 of the AACSB Judgment Standards.
- Notwithstanding the amount of credit which may be granted, students must ensure that they choose a program of study which meets the requirements of their degree and is in accordance with University Credit Transfer Policy.
- The information above should not be used by current students wishing to substitute courses which are part of their degree requirements with courses listed on this page below as being equivalent. If you are a current student and you wish to undertake courses other than those prescribed in your degree contact staff at a Student Administration Centre for advice on procedures.
- Credit Precedents were correct at time of publication. However, the University reserves the right to amend any information without notice.