Credit precedents details
- Type of Credit:
- Planned Articulation
- Arrangement Date (YYYY-MM-DD):
- Last updated (YYYY-MM-DD):
- Program Title
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Program Code
Previous Institution and Course
- Previous Program Title
- Social Service Worker (2 Years)
- Previous Institution
- Canadore College, Ontario
- Qualification Level
- Completion Level
- Specified credit awarded
- 120 CP
- Course equivalent precedents
Students who complete the 2 year Social Service Worker program at Canadore College and are admitted to the Griffith University Bachelor of Social Work, will receive 120CP of credit transfer.
- Course required for completion of degree
Students will be able to complete the Bachelor of Social Work in 5 semesters by successfully completing 200CP at Griffith University.
Students can commence at Griffith in July only. Completion Pathway available by emailing email@example.com
- Notwithstanding the amount of credit which may be granted, students must ensure that they choose a program of study which meets the requirements of their degree and is in accordance with University Credit Transfer Policy.
- The information above should not be used by current students wishing to substitute courses which are part of their degree requirements with courses listed on this page below as being equivalent. If you are a current student and you wish to undertake courses other than those prescribed in your degree contact staff at a Student Administration Centre for advice on procedures.
- Credit Precedents were correct at time of publication. However, the University reserves the right to amend any information without notice.