Credit precedents details
- Type of Credit:
- Planned Articulation
- Arrangement Date (YYYY-MM-DD):
- Last updated (YYYY-MM-DD):
- Program Title
- Bachelor of Arts
- Program Code
Previous Institution and Course
- Previous Program Title
- Early Childhood Education (2 Years)
- Previous Institution
- Fleming College, Ontario
- Qualification Level
- Completion Level
- Specified credit awarded
- 120 CP
- Course equivalent precedents
120CP credit will be awarded for completion of the 2 year Early Childhood Education program as follows:
80CP first year core courses
40CP free choice electives
Note: The above combination of courses may change subject to Griffith program structures and timetabling arrangements at time of student enrolment at Griffith.
Students can complete the Bachelor of Arts in 120CP of courses (3 semesters) which must meet the requirements of 2 x 60CP majors of the Bachelor of Arts structure as advertised in the University’s Program Catalogue for the semester and year of enrolment of the student.
Students are encouraged to seek program advice from their Student Admin. Centre Client Administration Officer at time of enrolment at Griffith.
- Notwithstanding the amount of credit which may be granted, students must ensure that they choose a program of study which meets the requirements of their degree and is in accordance with University Credit Transfer Policy.
- The information above should not be used by current students wishing to substitute courses which are part of their degree requirements with courses listed on this page below as being equivalent. If you are a current student and you wish to undertake courses other than those prescribed in your degree contact staff at a Student Administration Centre for advice on procedures.
- Credit Precedents were correct at time of publication. However, the University reserves the right to amend any information without notice.