Credit precedents details
- Type of Credit:
- Planned Articulation
- Arrangement Date (YYYY-MM-DD):
- Last updated (YYYY-MM-DD):
- Program Title
- Bachelor of Digital Media
- Program Code
Previous Institution and Course
- Previous Program Title
- Graphic Design (3 Years) / B Digital Media (2017 and 2018 entry only)
- Previous Institution
- Canadore College, Ontario, Canada
- Qualification Level
- Completion Level
- Specified credit awarded
- 160CP CP
- Course equivalent precedents
160CP advanced standing awarded for completion of the 3 year Graphic Design program towards the Bachelor of Digital Media (2017 and 2018 entry only).
- Notwithstanding the amount of credit which may be granted, students must ensure that they choose a program of study which meets the requirements of their degree and is in accordance with University Credit Transfer Policy.
- The information above should not be used by current students wishing to substitute courses which are part of their degree requirements with courses listed on this page below as being equivalent. If you are a current student and you wish to undertake courses other than those prescribed in your degree contact staff at a Student Administration Centre for advice on procedures.
- Credit Precedents were correct at time of publication. However, the University reserves the right to amend any information without notice.