- Griffith University Art Museum
- Arts, Education and Law
- Griffith Centre for Sustainable Enterprise
- Learning Futures
- Griffith Institute for Educational Research
- Griffith Centre for Social and Cultural Research
- Researcher Education and Development
- School of Humanities, Languages and Social Science
- School of Education and Professional Studies
The 2019 Lecture is presented by Professor James Carson, Head of the School of Humanities, Languages and Social Science (HLSS) at Griffith University.
Find out all you need to know about the admissions criteria and selection processes for the Doctor of Medicine at Griffith University, and more about places in Medicine set aside for students from rural backgrounds, under our Rural Priority Access Scheme.