- Griffith Centre for Sustainable Enterprise
- School of Education and Professional Studies
- Researcher Education and Development
- Griffith University Art Museum
- Griffith Centre for Social and Cultural Research
- School of Humanities, Languages and Social Science
- Learning Futures
- Griffith Institute for Educational Research
- Arts, Education and Law
GIER Twilight Lecture Series : "Identifying strengths and enhancing resilience in children on the autism spectrum"The Griffith Institute for Educational Research is delighted to extend an invitation to you to
attend the next lecture in the Twilight Lecture Series presented by Professor Jacqueline Roberts
and Dr Megan Clark of the Griffith University Autism Centre for Excellence.
4.30pm - 5.00pm for Afternoon Tea
5.00pm - 6.00pm Presentation
Presentations by: Associate Professor Bev Fluckiger, Professor Greer Johnson, Professor Tony Townsend and Peter Grootenboer.
'Celebrating Women in Academia'
The event is led by Professor Greer Johnson, Director of the Griffith Institute for Educational Research and Dr Ali Black, Senior Lecturer in the School of Education, University of the Sunshine Coast.