Presented by key academic, Senior Lecturer Dr Julienne Seynard, Griffith Business Strategy and Innovation and Rowan Lamont, Head of Strategy, Designworks, the evening will offer key insights on how to incorporate design thinking techniques to better understand your consumers in shaping product/service offerings.
The evening features digital marketing expertise led by Dr Timo Dietrich, Deputy Director (Engagement) at Social Marketing @ Griffith and Graeme Hughes, seasoned Entrepreneur, executive, director of ATOM Branding and lecturer, Griffith Business School.
- Griffith Business School Alumni Network
- Professional Development
- Arts, Education and Law
- Professional Learning Hub
- Learning Futures
- Careers and Employment
- Centre for Work, Organisation and Wellbeing (WOW).
- Public Lecture
- Researcher Education and Development
- Developing Researcher Training Program
- Griffith Business School