During the Hackathon, students work in teams to build an app that would greatly improve student life. It takes all skills to develop an app: project management to guide the team, graphic design for the User Interface, comms, marketing, advertising or PR to present and persuade the judges, and of course, coding and app development skills too.
âThe 2019 Lecture is presented by Professor James Carson, Head of the School of Humanities, Languages and Social Science (HLSS) at Griffith University.
- Griffith Centre for Sustainable Enterprise
- School of Education and Professional Studies
- Researcher Education and Development
- Griffith University Art Museum
- Griffith Centre for Social and Cultural Research
- School of Humanities, Languages and Social Science
- Learning Futures
- Griffith Institute for Educational Research
- Arts, Education and Law