25 Academic scholars from China, Austalia and the United States will gather at Tsinghua University in Beijing from 11-12 December 2016 to discuss and debate on international relations. Topics include:
- Why Do Chinese IR Scholars Matter?
- Chinese Debate the Nature of the International System
- Chinese Debate Key Concepts in IR
- Chinese Debate Foreign Relations
- Chinese Debate “Hot Topics”
There will also be a Roundtable discussion titled “Bridging the Gap between Academia and Policy Community: how can we do it?”
This is an invitation-only event