The Griffith Centre for Sustainable Enterprise invites you to join us for a Sustainability Innovation Forum at the Gold Coast.
Innovations in sustainable practice are fundamental in addressing local and global sustainability challenges. Shifting the business as usual approach towards more sustainable modes of work and living takes creativity, courage, persistence and partnerships. Join us at the Griffith Business School to hear from leading organisations about their latest sustainability initiatives. This is also a call for a limited number of local organisations to showcase their innovations through a soap box session at the end of the forum. To be part of the soap box session, please email email@example.com.
Our speakers for the day include:
- Dr Rob Hales (Griffith Centre for Sustainable Enterprise
- Jon Dee (one of Australia's leading sustainability experts)
- Eve Kirkwood (Gold Coast City Council)
- Chelli Eason and Michael Whitehead (former sustainability team at GOLDOC)
- Ashleigh and Jaine Morris (Circular Economy Experiment)
Outland Denim, Surfrider Foundation and CCIQ ecoBiz will also be presenting. The presentations will be followed with drinks, canapes and time for further discussion and networking.