Adjunct Professor Sameer Deshpande
Mr Alexander Campbell
Involving businesses to achieve positive behaviour change. - This interactive masterclass will highlight the basics of corporate social responsibility and cross-sector partnerships and provide practical tips on how to optimise such initiatives. In addition to gaining insights, participants will share experiences and gain knowledge through a peer-to-peer learning process.
What will you learn?
- Basics of corporate social responsibility and cross-sector partnerships
- Successful applications of cross-sector partnership initiatives
- Challenges and recommendations to conducting cross-sector partnerships
- Date: Thursday 25 July, 2019
- Time: 9 am - 4 pm
- Location: Griffith University, South Bank campus
- Price: Early bird: $499 + GST (full price: $599)
Note: Places are limited so be quick to register.
RSVP on or before Saturday 20 July 2019 , by email firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone 07 3735 3716 , or via https://events.griffith.edu.au/Partnering-w-commercial-enterprises