Join Griffith Business School Alumni Network and the Griffith Centre for Work Organisation and Wellbeing for a breakfast event that asks "Why are we still talking about gender inequality?'
Our three expert speakers will present on their areas of research relating to women and work before joining together for a panel discussion. Our speakers will explore:
- The history of women's career transition from unpaid to paid work within Australia
- Women working internationally as expatriates and the factors that continue to affect women's opportunities for global mobility
- Gender parity in senior leadership in Australia
Taking place at the Griffith University Art Gallery at our South Bank campus this event will include breakfast canapes, tea, coffee and a wonderful opportunity to network with like-minded professionals. You will also be able to enjoy the current exhibition 'Architecture Makes Us: Cinematic Visions of Sonia Leber and David Chesworth'.
- Professor Emeritus Glenda Strachan
- Professor Kate Hutchings
- Dr Mahan Poorhosseinzadeh (PhD)
- Professor Ruth McPhail