Data wrangling prepares raw or messy data and transforms or maps it into a structured and organised format to enable processing and analysis.
On completion of this workshop, participants should be able to:
• explore data through facets and filters
• implement "tidy data" principles
• clean, organise, and prepare data for analysis
• use basic features of OpenRefine
• extract and reuse a reproducible script to repeat processing on similar data
RSVP on or before Wednesday 7 September 2022 11.02 am, by email RED@griffith.edu.au , or via https://events.griffith.edu.au/EzEOmy