- Griffith University Art Museum
- Arts, Education and Law
- Griffith Centre for Sustainable Enterprise
- Learning Futures
- Griffith Institute for Educational Research
- Griffith Centre for Social and Cultural Research
- Researcher Education and Development
- School of Humanities, Languages and Social Science
- School of Education and Professional Studies
If you are currently studying your MBA online, travelling for business, or have relocated and will be in Sydney on Thursday 30 May 2019, we hope you will join us for this exclusive networking opportunity.
A line up of 20 speakers from Australia and around the world will share their change stories in TED style talks that keep you at the edge of your seat.
Join us at Change 2019 to achieve MORE behaviour change in LESS time - even if you have LIMITED resources available.
You are invited to join Griffith MBA Director, Professor Chris Fleming, current MBA students and fellow alumni to hear from an inspiring guest speaker.
These events allow current students and graduates the opportunity to network with likeminded professionals.