- Public Lecture
- Centre for Work, Organisation and Wellbeing (WOW).
- Researcher Education and Development
- Professional Learning Hub
- Professional Development
- Griffith Business School
- Learning Futures
- Developing Researcher Training Program
- Careers and Employment
- Arts, Education and Law
- Griffith Business School Alumni Network
The evening features digital marketing expertise led by Dr Timo Dietrich, Deputy Director (Engagement) at Social Marketing @ Griffith and Graeme Hughes, seasoned Entrepreneur, executive, director of ATOM Branding and lecturer, Griffith Business School.
Presented by key academic, Senior Lecturer Dr Julienne Seynard, Griffith Business Strategy and Innovation and Rowan Lamont, Head of Strategy, Designworks, the evening will offer key insights on how to incorporate design thinking techniques to better understand your consumers in shaping product/service offerings.