If you are currently studying your MBA online, travelling for business, or have relocated and will be in Sydney on Thursday 30 May 2019, we hope you will join us for this exclusive networking opportunity.
- Griffith Centre for Sustainable Enterprise
- School of Education and Professional Studies
- Researcher Education and Development
- Griffith University Art Museum
- Griffith Centre for Social and Cultural Research
- School of Humanities, Languages and Social Science
- Learning Futures
- Griffith Institute for Educational Research
- Arts, Education and Law
Host Gillian French, Director of Development and Alumni, will share with you news and updates from your alma mater, as well as programs and activities specifically for alumni.
You will have the opportunity to gather with fellow alumni, to establish new connections, or build upon existing relationships.
Department of Business Strategy and Innovation and Centre for Sustainable Enterprise Joint Seminar: Thrive in the circular economyAttend this two hour networking event to:
~ Meet local practicioners
~ Discuss the lessons from Europe
~ Discover the tools to overcome obstacles.
~ Griffith University, Coreo & Great Notion will provide an overview and the opportunity to meet local businesses that are closing the loop and making money.