The event will showcase educational milestones over the past 50 years and share insights about the future of teaching and education. We look forward to welcoming you as we reconnect with alumi, past and present staff, and industry professionals.
- Griffith University Art Museum
- Arts, Education and Law
- Griffith Centre for Sustainable Enterprise
- Learning Futures
- Griffith Institute for Educational Research
- Griffith Centre for Social and Cultural Research
- Researcher Education and Development
- School of Humanities, Languages and Social Science
- School of Education and Professional Studies
During the Hackathon, students work in teams to build an app that would greatly improve student life. It takes all skills to develop an app: project management to guide the team, graphic design for the User Interface, comms, marketing, advertising or PR to present and persuade the judges, and of course, coding and app development skills too.